ECC Automation Day Tank Control Panels can include:
Programming relay logic into the PLC
- Based on I/O from delay timers and latching
- Identify whether the float is stuck or not
- Fuel polishing process – initiating the opening of the day tank fuel valve and alerting the polisher that fuel is on its way
HMI screen functions:
- Adjusting the length of time the day tank valve is opening or closing
- Adjusting alarm levels
- “Push to acknowledge” – alarms do not get clear until fixed
- An alarm log that keeps a permanent history
- Status of the day tank based on float level – “on /off /normal”
- Alerts sent out to your Building Management System BMS / BAS
Examples of HMI Innovations by ECC Automation
- Unprecedented: The adjustment of the 4-20 mA scale. This is highly advantageous in a scenario where the float level sensor is not exactly set and may be off by 1/4″ or 1/2″ from the bottom of the day tank. The electrical control system can then compensate for this irregularity and adjust the scale to show the right float level.
- A constant readout of 4-20 mA requiring a scaling algorithm to allow the output of the day tank diesel fuel level in the percentage of gallons. The HMI displays this and indicates in blue that the tank is filling up.
Have your day tank control panels Installed onsite at our US manufacturing facility
To reduce logistical time and manufacturing costs, you can choose to have your individual completed day tank systems delivered to ECC-Automation’s facility. ECC can then install your control panel on each day tank prior to shipping them to the data center building site. This helps to ensure a more stringent Q/A process.
ECC uses day tank control panel QAT methods such as:
- Test boards to simulate the pump turning on/off based on the day tank float level
- Process sequences to make sure:
- The day tank valves open and close
- System requests for fuel run successfully
- Any other quality testing protocols that you require
Integrate into your building management system – BMS.
Many electronic control projects require this. As BMS / BAS – building automation systems must include comprehensive oversight of all industrial components within a facility. Electronic Control Corp can engineer, build, and install your complete fuel transfer tank control systems.
Make sure your high-availability data center is built with cutting edge power, That it includes fully automated electrical day tank control panels, with PLC-based mechanized modalities fueling your backup generators for critical failover. Gain cost reduction and benefits through less relays, reduced troubleshooting steps, and more. Request a quote from ECC now.
Electronic Control Corporation designs and builds fully automated and customizable electrical control panels, tailored to handle your industrial application.
Quality Assurance Testing
To ensure your automation control panel operates at peak performance levels from the start of service, every control panel we assemble, and the program is quality tested prior to leaving our US manufacturing facility.
Their superior design also ensures that wiring and components are clean and precise within the control panel enclosure allowing for efficient, straightforward troubleshooting.